District Skills Tests
The following positions require district testing (with passing scores) as part of the application process. See specific job posting(s) for requirements:
To help you prepare for the General Knowledge Test click here: GKT Study Guide1. To sign-up for the District Skills Tests you must first complete an online application.2. To register for the test(s), please complete the following steps:
- Clerical: (Keyboarding and General Knowledge Test. Some positions require a 10-KeyTest, see job postings for details)
- Paraeducator: (General Knowledge Test)
- Lunchroom/Playground: (General Knowledge Test)
***NOTE: TESTS WILL NOW BE HELD AT THE IT BUILDING BY THE DISTRICT OFFICE.2700 LINCOLN AVE SEPORT ORCHARD, WA 98366DO NOT GO TO THE HIGH SCHOOL***PLEASE NOTE SPACE IS LIMITED TO 20 FOR THE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND 10-KEY TEST. THE SPACES IS LIMITED TO 15 SEATS FOR THE KEYBOARDING TEST. IF SPACE IS NOT AVAILABLE YOU WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST, AND IF CANCELLATIONS ARE RECEIVED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED.
- Email email@example.com with your name, date of test and the test(s) you would like to register for.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your registration.
- Registration for a testing date is available until 4 p.m. on the day PRIOR to the test(s).
Nurturing growth, Inspiring achievement, Building community.